I've been hearing a lot about Yankee Candles over the past few months so I thought I better check this company out. There isn't a Yankee candle store near me so I tried online shopping (which I wouldn't really recommend because you have to guess the kind of scents you would like), since I have never smelt a Yankee Candle before I kind of just picked the ones with the nice names and pretty colours... I also purchased a tart burner, there are two types you can get, an electric one and one were you put an unscented tea light underneath- I chose that one simply because it was cheaper :) then I placed my order and waited for the package to arrive
When it came I was really excited so I opened the box a put an unscented tea light underneath the tart burner and put the tartlet in. It took a while before the tart melted but when it did my room smelt so nice, luckily I liked all the scents I bought, as well as this the tart itself lasted for a really long time so over all I was very happy with my purchase and I will definitely be checking out their website again!
this is what the tart looks like when it has fully melted
these are the scents I purchased: the pink one on the left is called pink sands, the purple one at the top is called honey blossom, the orange one at the bottom is called mango peach salsa, the white one on the right is called fire side treats, the middle pink one is called fresh cut roses and the orange one at the top is called Waikiki melon
Hope this helps :)
No comments:
Post a Comment